Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wonderful Wednsday

I play Dream Of Mirror Online, also called DOMO. I enjoy using my kill combo on squirrels and watching sparkles fly out their ass when they die.

I got out to one of the baby groups finally today, after weeks of not going due to being sick. It was nice to get out and socialize a bit.

Got a package in the mail today from my buddy Carley, a big stack of pictures of Sophie that she took when she was here last, and the manual for the camera she gave me. Joy!

I ate an orange today. I cant remember the last time I had a whole piece of fruit besides bananas.One of my cats apparently likes to eat these. And so do I!

I gave Sophie my big cute purse, again, since she's been diving in there taking out my stuff, again. I also gave her my old wallet, and put some coffee cards and old reciepts in there for her. She loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment