Tuesday, July 13, 2010

WOW.

The dog hair that has accumulated after dog sitting for a couple days!! SHEESH. I finally got around to some good cleaning today, but I flaked out on washing the floors.

I took Sophie to the water park today, and she wasnt so interested in it like I thought she might be. Sure she liked it when I picked her up and tossed her through some water, but otherwise, not so much.

I stopped by Podlings today and they're interested in selling my earrings and brooches, so today I whipped up a nicer looking display that will hopefully do its job. And if I use the name "xoxaine" I can still use my .com site later if needed.

I've had a throbbing headache all evening, but I'm dealing with it.

I'm looking forward to friends coming up this weekend, and some more wonderful meals and learning how to cook them. Mark couldnt find the Ps2 Singstar 90s game that I want, so I'll have to take a look around. I love our drunken karaoke!

Here's my little ham:

No comments:

Post a Comment