Friday, July 16, 2010

My inner teenager rears her emo head.

Like the title of this blog post says, my inner teenager popped out yesterday, and I suddenly felt a need for new clothes that look good and fit my body, and the need to be zit free.

I took Sophie for a walk to the mall since I needed to go pick up a book anyways, and headed into Bootlegger, and LO! they were having a 50% off sale. I picked up 2 tank tops, 2 tshirts on sale, and a pair of $40 shorts. Firstly, the shorts are a size 30, and they're big, heaven forbid I be a size 29, or 28 even! I see another pair in the future. I have been in need of longer tshirts, after having Sophie. Bigger boobs, and post-baby belly, DEMANDED that I get new shirts! $85 later, (darn you HST!) and I look good. Ish.






I try to be more mindful of the chemicals and crap in some products that go on my skin and in my body, and I've been trying to use better alternatives for skin care. But they suck. Especially with my oily skin. I'm almost 30 (I quickly wipe away a tear here) and I feel like I'm back in my teens. The acne hasnt been horrible, but its enough to annoy me. So I caved and bought some Neutrogena Deep Clean.



When I used this product before, years ago, I had very happy results. Good Guide gives it a 5.6 rating, so it's only halfway bad for you. I've been using it for a few days now, so we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment