Friday, July 23, 2010

Ec-Friendly Friday!

Hello folks! Time for the friday blog post! (I missed wednsday, sorry!)

Recycled Fabric Jewelery!

This one I've been having a lot of fun with lately! I've accumulated a bunch of scrap fabric, some that was left in the house from previous owners, some that I've been hauling around from different projects, and some from the scrap fabric bin at Walmart.

I've been making flower brooches, which are pretty quick to make, and come out beautifully! I love the worn and scrappy look of them, the uniqueness of each piece, and my expanding color varieties. The vintage buttons are so pretty! I'm so looking forward to making some tie dye pieces!

I've started selling them locally now, and they will be in my shop as well! Arent they cute?!

I'm also branching out a bit more and making some hair accessories as well, so keep an eye out for those too!

Have a wonderful day!

xo, Fran.

No comments:

Post a Comment