Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday!




It's Sunday...that means it's time for another round of Getting to Know YOU with MannLand5.com!


1.If you had $5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done? I'd get a cute little nose, and maybe some fat off my midsection, ass, and thighs. lol.



2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why? I used to watch Another World years ago. I dont remember why.



3. Favorite clothing brand? nah.



4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year? ohhh.. tough call..



5. would you ever vajazzle? WHAT?



6. Favorite Disney Princess? Belle I think.



7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out? Eek! Um.. Time Travelers Wife



8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what? my right wrist: tripped and fell while roller skating, and landed wrong. My left thumb: slammed it in a truck door.



Okay, now it's your turn... play along at MannLand5.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment