Monday, October 1, 2012

Just do it.

Blog because you love it. Not because you want this many followers or this kind of reputation.

This is what I hear, and it totally helps to hear this on a constant basis. I too find myself getting anxiety over silly things like "my blog isnt as cool at that one!" and such. Just blog. Just do it.

So I will. Try to anyways.

This past weekend Mark and I scooted away to Victoria. Its nice to just get away from Courtenay, away from the house and the daily life. I got to do a bit of shopping and hang out with my dad. We had an awesome dinner and visit with an awesome couple we know. We had to make a stop in Nanaimo because Sophie was getting pretty upset in her seat, and we made plans to meet up with another couple of friends, and good times were had by all.

My Harry Potter obsession is rearing its head these days, and in the past couple of weeks I've made Sophie the Harry Potter costume for Halloween she's asked me for. The works. I'm even going as a Gryffindor student. I also made a Deathly Hallows necklace, wanted poster, mauraders map, and spell book. My stop in at Chapters yesterday had me leaving with the Harry Potter Poster Book.


Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment