Tuesday, April 10, 2012

In LaLa Land

I'll admit it, I'm pretty much in sweet sweet love with the Lalaloopsy dolls. Our little collection consists of 3 big dolls, a little, the mouse plush, and a dozen or so mini's that live in a Fisher Price doll house. I've also picked up outfits, the new movie, and a cute little drawing book. I'm pondering how much Sophie actually likes them (not as much as I, me thinks!) and if I want to buy more or not. It's silly, I know. I'm 30 and still collecting cute dolls. Sue me?
Ahh, but here she and they are, watching the ceiling clouds in her bedroom. Love.

I hate the tiny bits of extra stuff that come with the mini's, as my OCD kicks in when something goes missing, and it drives me bonkers. The mini furniture packs are fun though. I've got my eye on the camping mini. HAH.
Sophie's been great with all of them, not much lost or broken, even though she's just turned three, and has had all these dolls for a while now.

I love the different colors and patterns, the stories behind each doll. In my internet searches I know there are plenty more accessories and junk to go with everything, so god help my wallet. Guess I'll ask the boss first, yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment