Sunday, December 19, 2010

Its starting to look a lot like Christmas...


Tins full of homemade cookies.


My pretty garland.


Under the tree.

Ta-Daaaa... the tree.

So, I've been making Christmas.
I hauled out the tree, decorated it, made more decorations for it, made decorations with the toddlers (sorta). I've been baking, shopping and present wrapping, making other assorted decorations and such, and I've been enjoying almost every minute of it. Wrestling away scissors and glue from toddlers, putting back ornaments that they rip off the tree, trying to come up with stocking stuffer ideas besides a big wad of chocolate.
Some stuff I've bought, some I've made, which I'm happy with. I've enjoyed gathering gifts for people this year.
What else am I doing?
Trying not to be so angry, and disappointed. Or at the very least, trying to not let it get to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment