Thursday, October 21, 2010

What have I been up to? Not blogging!

I've been trying to do more crafts, to stave off the looming insanity, be creative at least once a day. Sometimes if I'm lucky, I'll do a half dozen different things a day, creativity at its finest! That and taking care of the house work and The Little Miss. Well. You know where I'm going with this right?
I cant be one of those funny blogger moms! Yet.. But I did have this blog post idea all day yesterday, in which I'd write about getting felt up by the kiddo while she nurses. I'm glad we're doing the mama and baby bonding, and all that good stuff. But really? She's got to play around with the other breast too? Is it boredom? She needs some nursing entertainment? My boobs are boring!? Anyway..

Alright. I fail. But look!

Schleppy - from Crafty Mama:
Makes 49 Fast, Fabulous, Foolproof (Baby & Toddler) Projects. Which your child is supposed to instantly love, yadda yadda; Sophie just throws it away from her and couldnt care less. I did stay away from the crazy colors it called for, and used up what I had. Sigh.


Happy - from The Cuter Book by Aranzi Aronzo. Sofar Sophie likes it.


Yeah, I'm knitting a dude toque.


Painting! *lovelovelove*


I altered this boring old denim tote into this!

No comments:

Post a Comment